Tailored solution for reliable industrial answer.
Offered exclusively to large groups, Pollen AM mobilizes part of its team to help you develop an additive manufacturing solution that meets your business and constraints at each phase of your R&D&I projects.
Have you ever thought about Open Innovation for your 3D printing projects? Our team is able to support your organization in your innovation process in order to make the most of the collective intelligence of your ecosystem.
We can accompany you in the development of each phase of your R&D and innovation project related to 3D printing:
- Phase 1: Context analysis - project feasibility study and development of technical, technological proposals;
- Phase 2: Search for solutions - design of solutions, technical and technological evolution and study of the characteristics and constraints of the project;
- Phase 3: Development - achievement of tests and trials, analysis of the results and adjustment of products and process development;
- Phase 4: Industrialization - support for the industrialization of R&D pilots.
Why outsource your R&D?
Traditionally, a company's R&D has always been closed in on itself, relying solely on its own talents. Pollen AM offers you the benefit of nearly a decade of experience in additive manufacturing technologies to help you get the most out of them.
What are the benefits of outsourcing R&D?
Using external partners and innovation in an open and collaborative way, first of all helps to foster the creativity of employees. Many stakeholders are brought together in cross-functional projects, which helps improve a company's organizational agility.
- A cost reduction, you don't have to recruit experts, we have them;
- a time saving, you don't have to recruit, we already have a team in place;
- quick results, our research and development process benefits from nearly ten years of experience, so our expertise is at the service of your problems to help you increase your profitability and time-to-market.
Our goal is to enable you to maintain your company's competitive edge, but also to obtain results more quickly and sustainably.
Let’s dive into the possibilities offered by PAM
From pellets to object, PAM technology offers the most direct process to high performances end-parts.
Metals Ceramics Commodity Elastomers Performance High Performance.